Rates & Membership Plans
$20 per class or $17 for full-time students and seniors (over 60).
Auto-pay memberships are an ideal way to stay committed to your yoga practice. No signup fee, no minimum contract length!
Bronze Membership – 5 Classes/month, $60 monthly autopay ($12 class)
Silver Membership – 10 Classes/month, $110 monthly autopay($11 Class)
Gold Membership – Unlimited classes, $135 monthly autopay($4.50 a day)
Student Membership/Military Membership (Active Duty)
*College Student Membership/ Miltary (Active Duty)-$35/ month autopay
All classes Monday thru Friday until 4pm
Also Includes 8:15 Classes
All other classes $10 drop-in (6 month commitment no exceptions)
Please bring valid id (Student/ Military) with estimated graduation date*
Our multi-class packages expire 3 months from the date of the first class taken.
Regular Rate/ Sr. & Student
Rate*5-Class Pass (3 mo expiration)$75 ~ $65
10-Class Pass (3 mo expiration)$140~$120
20-Class Pass (5 month expiration)$260-$220 ($12.00 class)
* Discounts are offered for full-time students and seniors (60+). Please show ID at time of purchase. (Discounted rates are not available for online purchase.) See details for class package policies below. Medical Discounts available contact email@example.com directly~considered on individual basis (medical discounts only)
Students who are new to yoga, may want to consider a private session.
Class Package Policies
- Class series packages are good for 3 or 5 months from the date of the first class taken in that package (except for new student pass, which is good for 1 month).
- Packages are non-refundable and cannot be extended once expired.
- Class packages may not shared or transferred.
- Class packages may not be applied to workshops.
- If you need to put your pass on hold due to illness, injury or other emergency, your request must be made in writing at the time you wish to start the hold. (Retroactive extensions will not be granted).
- 1 month notice in writing to cancel membership (exception College Membership 6 month commitment)